Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in finding out more about your practice and the development of your health services?
The Welby Group is actively seeking patients to join our Patient Participation Group. We are looking for people to attend meetings to discuss any changes or ideas you may have for your surgery.
If you feel this is something you might be interested in or would like further information please contact reception on 01427 613158.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.