In order that we can provide the best possible service to our patients, we would ask that you help us by:
- Arriving at the surgery on time for appointments and notifying us if you are unable to attend.
- Being patient if we are running late.
- Notifying us of any changes to your personal details.
- Following the advice offered; it may not always be necessary for you to have a prescription.
- Only booking a home visit if you feel it is really necessary; facilities for examination and treatment are better at the surgery.
- We ask that you treat the clinicians and all practice staff with courtesy and respect
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
The members of the practice Primary Healthcare Team are committed to providing the best service possible to our patients. In particular, we aim to:
- Be friendly, polite and efficient.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Notify you of any delays of more than 30 minutes for doctor or nurse appointments.
- Offer you an appointment to see an clinician in an emergency, where it is not possible to see your requested clinician.
- Offer advice and information on all aspects of healthcare and other related services.
- Refer you to a specialist/consultant of your choice when your GP agrees this is necessary.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Visit you at home if you are too ill to attend the surgery.
- See any patient’s visiting family or friends should they need medical assistance.
Our Practice Manager will be pleased to receive any comments or suggestions you may have for improving our services. Similarly, we always appreciate an acknowledgement of good service. If you are dissatisfied with any services provided, please ask the surgery for details of our complaints procedure. We take all comments, suggestions and complaints very seriously.